input is appreciated guys THANK YOU!

i did some studying up on attenuverters this weekend, and i saw the utility in all the utility modules and realized they are probably was more important and versatile then the latest coolest filter. Inverting a signal to create panning with VCAs is pretty darn awesome.

i guess now i need an attenuverter, quantizer, and precision adder haha. what else ha?
tons of mults? i picked up some 3.5mm female jacks and blank panels to make my own passives. Also got some toggle switches to make passive mutes.
I picked up another VCA (Intellijel Quad) so i'll have 1 linear and 1 linear/exp.
Not sure which attenuverter to pickup, i'll figure it out.
My old soldering iron didn't have enough wattage so i just got a new Hakko.
I still have to put most of these together.

Now i have to lookup adding voltages, i'm sure it's much deeper than doubling an octave.

I think the plan now is to get that attenuverter, then put all these kits together and actually make some noise to figure out what else i need going forward. Looks easy in this game to make the wrong decisions as a noob and have a $2000 rack that does nothing! ha!

Thanks for your help guys! Going to research utilities til the holidays and work with what i've got so far.