Thread: Finishing up

Hi JH Dees,

Even though you mentioned that you will be adding more rows in the future, why not starting directly with a larger case, saving yourself money for near future so you don't have to directly buy another casing?

The above rack is I think a picture but not a link, so I couldn't have a detailed look at your rack and the used modules for the details. I think (from what I can see from your picture without being sure) you could need at least one more filter and one more ADSR; hence at least another row to plan/add :-)

The pressure points and Metropolis are for sure nice modules but they take up a huge amount of your space and you should consider to start with an additional filter and ADSR first before thinking of using/adding such large modules, at least that is what I would do if I would have had such limited space.

By the way, the WASP filter (Doepfer, A-124) you plan there is a fantastic filter. I got it myself and from all my filters that the best so far I got. Now I have to admit that I am having a bit of a lack on filters in my setup but still this A-124 is a beauty (to use it)!

Since you plan anyway quite a bit of Intellijel stuff, why don't you consider at least an Intellijel 7U casing? Then that output stuff you can do by those 1U-tiles and that gives you just that bit more space for other modules. Just an idea. I know the 7u case is a bit expensive (at least if you live in Europe) but I do think it's worth it.

Good luck with the planning and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads