Would you look at that. My lack of experience would mean there are concepts there I would never have considered. Thank you so much Lugia, for taking the time to pull that together. Simply put I now when people are more skilled than me and that is a rack I will work towards...perhaps I may, or may not, change items as I learn more myself but what a target to aim for in the coming months. Thanks again.

Ronin, yes, I love the oscillators but the fact is that I have relatively little experience in this field so very likely do not know what I am missing. How exciting that this is going to change over the coming months.

There's a big change coming in my overall synth setup. I have had a Kronos 88 for 2 years...genuinely great piece of kit but I have found it to be rather unfriendly as far as programming goes, so that is heading to Ebay to be replaced by an old Roland RD250 or 300 so I can keep my hand in with piano playing. My MPC 2500 JJos remains as I am so used to it's sequencing and drum sampling. Plenty of other kit accrued over the years will mostly remain (Bit One, Radias, JP-08 x 2, Prophet 2000 of all things amongst others), but I have a new focus of discovery coming up. How exciting. Thanks so much again and I will be in touch and get more into this community.