Hi Mikecd,

Sorry, my Japanese (assuming it's Japanese) is close to zero, what means won kenobi?

You might be inspired by the minimal size of Ricky Tinez's racks but please keep in mind that not many people have the experience like Ricky to be able to get some decent sounds out of such small casing.

It's as a beginner much easier to start with a large rack, not from the beginning planning it full though, leave from a three row 84 HP rack at least one row empty for future extensions.

If I am not mistaken then Rings (Mutable Instruments) is rather an effects module or a filter if you like than an oscillator. So what you could do is place it next to Plaits (Mutable Instruments as well) module, these two might go nicely together. I got the Plaits (DCO) and I like it a lot and I am now planning a Rings to add to it.

You mention the Ochd in the same context of being a filter but if I am not mistaken (the Ochd is rather new and the first few videos/sounds are appearing here on this forum and they are indeed amazing) it's an Octa-LFO rather than a filter.

You are mentioning sequencers but you got already a Deluge! You are making half the world population bloody jealous with your Deluge and you are still thinking of adding sequencers to your rack? ;-) On the long run yes, you might need that but for the moment put additional sequencers on a low priority (that's at least my advice). Your Deluge will out run on that level for the moment your needs within your Eurorack. Save the space of sequencers because you will need the rack space for (currently) more important modules and functions.

By the way, how's the Deluge? Are you happy with it? Could you please share some experience values with us? I heard only good news about it but the big pity with the Deluge is that no dealer has it, so you can't really test it, it needs to be bought "blindly" so to speak.

Another advice is to do some more reading, checking and planning "home work", take a few points of my above advice into consideration and once you are ready show us your updated (larger I hope) rack :-)

Good luck with the planning and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads