That's cool, I can see how the analog oscillators help with that. :)

For me, I like to focus on only one voice module for now. I find that limiting my options makes things less distracting for me. Besides, I have a Nord keyboard and Ableton Live for my polyphony needs!

The modules I have are the ones in the image above.

For the Akemie's Castle setup, I decided to throw Rings out for now and get a QPAS as my “final” module. I think the extra filtering capabilities will come in handy, and it will be fun to try some stereo processing. I will also switch out FHX-8CV for Ears to get an envelope follower in the rack. I now feel that all modules in the rack are working together and are supporting Akemie's Castle in a way that is relevant for what I want to explore right now.

For modulation, I have decided to experiment using CV Tools in Ableton Live, and see how that goes.

For extra effects, I will use Ableton Live (perhaps adding on to it Valhalla VintageVerb and Valhalla Shimmer).

And when I want to explore the other modules, I can switch out Akemie's Castle for Morphagene, Rings and Quantum Rainbow 2, and have something very different to play around with.

Thanks for your thoughts! :)