Hello everyone,

I'm just starting my modular delirium, I've always used conventional synths, but after purchasing a pair of Bastl Kastle and a Neutron from Behringer I went down into the rabbit (or pork) hole and decided I wanted something similar but with more and better oscillators and filters, and more LFO's (yeh, and VCA's, FX, ADSR's, etc... WTF).
While getting my setup I've come across the fact that I can't find an LFO module with a range as big as the Neutron's, which is about 0.01 hz to 10 khz, and in which you can do the full sweep with one knob, no extra "range" knobs (Neutron's LFO is very nice by the way, don't like the oscillators and filter that much though).
I need an LFO module with these characteristics -wide range and complete sweep with one knob- but can't find any, does anyone know of one? Or should I just forget about it and use wide range VCO's as LFO's? (Neutron's VCO's go from 0.7 hz to 55 khz... awesome, but not slow enough).

BTW, I am a knob enthusiast, so I really like good knobs and I like them large for wide modulation.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

Pricto.