Man, I LOVE the Neutron's 3340 VCOs! haha The blending and cv mod of the waves... Magnificent! My favorite part of the synth actually. Was sad to see them go once I sold it but felt the Dreadbox Hysteria was a better replacement. The morphing LFO was very cool too.

By the way, the Neutron's LFO is digital so you might want to keep that in mind when shopping around.
-- catwavez

Have to agree, the wave blending and cv mod of these 3340 is really nice, haven't seen anything like it either... What I don't like is the stability of the knobs, I'm avoiding keyboards and other non-knob controllers, just fell in love with knobs I guess. My experience is that in my Neutron one of the VCO's jumps and wiggles at some area of the range when I tweak it. The same with the freq knob of the filter. Maybe is that I have to clean it or something, but is a weird wiggle, and Behringer its so cheap that who knows... but the other one is fine. All in all, I'll never sell my Neutron, I would even buy another one if I could.

Didn't know the LFO of the Neutron was digital... I'll keep this in mind! Many Thanks!!!