Hi Kel_,

If I read and understand the news papers correctly (reading in Germany as well as in the Netherlands) then with this Brexit deal both ways (UK to EU and EU to UK) there will no import taxes apply (free good traffic, i.e. as it currently is). But then again with how many pages, 1200 or 1600 pages thick contract, who knows...

I guess time will tell :-)

Kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Import VAT will be applied on everything above 20 EUR - so you have to add about 20 % to all prices. That will be a problem of course as VAT was already figured in the new price of any modules bought pre Brexit and buying from the UK would now result in basically paying the new price for European citizens. What is the VAT rate for Brittain now? In the US often there is no VAT applied so buying fomr there still makes sense if it is worth the shipping. But from the UK it seems that one would have to pay double VAT - one for the Queen and one for Europe...

Apart from that shipping is still a bit cumbersome. Also the DHL rate has increased from 14 EUR to 28 EUR and custom forms have to be filled in and attached to the parcel - just as with all other Non-European countries.

So I think it would really make sense to give the UK a seperate category. As sad and stupid this shit is. At least it's what the majority of the people did vote for on several occasions.