This came up in another thread a few months back. And I can tell you right now, the answer will be "no".

The reason it's "no" has to do with the sheer amount of 19" rack gear that's been part of recording all the way back into the late 1930s. You'd have to find images and specs for things such as the Collins 26C, Federal AM-864, Cinema Engineering 4031-B, RCA BE-1A...the list goes on and on, really, and that's without ever getting past the late 1950s. In fact, you'd wind up with a database that would rival the Eurorack modules for sheer size. And then, what would you do about fractional rack devices...things that take up LESS than 1U of rackspace? I use a number of these (several halfrack Boss units, 1/3rd-rack Alesis Microverb IIs, etc), and they're not necessarily "unusual" pieces of gear. And then, what about classic outboard devices that DON'T fit into a rack normally, such as the Roland Space Echo/Chorus Echo aside of the RE-555, which was the only one intended to be rack mounted. So there's that, as well...where do you stop, exactly?

This is one of those "can of worms" things...if the site developers did this, it would massively expand the data storage requirements for the site, and add a huge additional maintenance headache. I'm not saying that it's not a good idea, mind you...I DO think something like that IS needed, but right now the MG crew has loads on their plates, so it won't be here, more than likely.