Thread: Disting mk4

I mostly use it as a random utility module. Most commonly as a "Precision" adder. Also frequent the Quantizer, Rectifier, Logic, Comparator, Compressor, Min/Max, Pitch Reference/Tuning. I'd like to dive into the shift registers next to see how they perform as the closest I have to one is Pachinko (Marbles). Generally though, I'm patching and repatching and repatching in the same session, layering different parts in the BitBox. So I'm more comfortable now with jumping around different algos on the Disting in essentially the same session. It really isn't that bad, especially if you KNOW what you want it to do right now, even less bad so if you do as suggested above and save your favorites.

First 30 days with it, I just picked a different algo everyday I sat down and tested with it, unless there was some other module that I wanted to focus on learning/practicing/testing

I've never used the disting for fx, oscs, sample playback, trigger/pattern generation (until I get to shift registers) or filters. I'm sure they're fine though.