That would be me. And I wouldn't do this. For one thing, the observation about the module sizes is very significant...each one is 42 hp, and if you have a 2 x 84 cab, you'll fill 3/4ths of it with the Mescaline. I keep mine in the original stand/rack that Folktek came up with...partly because of the space issue, and partly because the Mescaline was intended as a stand-alone in the first place. And I also use mine with other devices, such as a 160 (soon to be 180) space AE system, a quartet of window comparators from FHC, and a couple of Bastl devices, the Softpop and bitRanger.

If I were to move this to a "proper" Eurorack cab, the interfacing would immediately become an issue. Consider: you would not only have the Dupont pinwires for patching the Mescaline, but some standard 3.5mm cables as well for the Eurorack implementation. This would get messy really quickly, to say nothing of being problematic for the Dupont connections as they tend to come loose far easier than Eurorack TS cables.

Besides, Arius Blaze DID intend these to also have an aesthetic component. Given that, my Mescaline is staying in its rack, where it looks cool and cryptic and mysterious.