Hey frow3n,

Could you elaborate on what you mean exactly by generative? Would it be something that "plays itself", or something that adds randomness to what you programmed, or maybe just evolving melodies?

In term of pure generative, it misses the most essential modules I believe :

• A source of pseudo-random gates and voltages (checkout MI Marbles or the Malekko Noisering)
  • Dedicated LFOs (you have the Dixie but I'd advise for something that you can clock like the Zadar)
  • Comparators (you'll trigger events based on certain conditions met somewhere else)
  • Attenuverters (the quad VCA will be full pretty fast and you'll still need to control everything else)
  • Utility sequencers (you have 2 huge programmable sequencers but generative music requires multiple, smaller orders of control)
  • Gate modulators (eg. logic modules, gate delays)
  • Sequential switches

There's a shit ton of other utilities that would be interesting in a techno live rack.
I think this guy could help. He's built a live techno system and explains how/why in several videos:

And him probably:

To summarise, I 100% agree with mog00: first add all the utilities you can and try things out for yourself.
They're cheap and a lot of fun. Also, you don't have to do generative music for things to be interesting and fun in your rack!

(also take everything I said with a bit of salt because I'm essentially a beginner at eurorack)