Haha I wouldn't say "happy" is the right word :)

Doh! Sorry about the link! I thought the JPG might be easier since I messed up the rack link last time. Here's the MG link:

ModularGrid Rack

That's mostly me just playing around with patching and trying to think about where I might want to take things. It's not what I would start with.

Fair point about Maths too. I took another look at it this morning and it does pack a ton into a single module with a lot of flexibility. Solves my "I need more LFOs, oh except when I need an envelope, oh except I really need a VCA/mixer..." problem in one module, plus other crazy things. I intentionally opted not to change the layout in the link above but I think I'll mess around with what maths can replace in a copy of the above and go from there. It looks like there might be an emulation or something similar enough to Maths in VCV that might help me "get it" a bit more.

Also turns out, duh, I was just reading the manual! I thought that's what you meant but the supplement, and duh, I feel silly now. I found the actual one and yes, that helps A LOT!

Thanks again Jim! You've been really helpful along my newbie modular journey!