OK, I looked at the most recent iteration of this, and figured I could do better. After all, those B. 100M modules are honkin' big, and there's definitely ways to make better use of the cab space by adding more functionality by scaling some module sizes back. This take actually includes ALL of the functions you had...and a few new wrinkles.
ModularGrid Rack
Hoo boy...

Top row: A Konstant Labs PWRchekr is first...this lets you keep an eye on your DC rail performance. After that, I dropped in a Doepfer A-119 so that you not only have an external input, that input can also send envelope curves and gates generated by the incoming audio. Then the Plaits, as before...but all of the rest of the VCOs got yanked in deference to a pair of Klavis Twin Waves' present version. This is because the Twin Waves not only has two VCOs under the same panel, it can internally quantize incoming CVs. They're a little more akin to complex VCOs than just plain-jane single VCOs. And for more oscillator fun, I added a Joranalogue Fold 6 so further CV-able waveform mangling can be done. Then you've got a Veils for four VCAs to control oscillator and external audio levels prior to the filters. As for those, yep, there's a pair of SSM clones...albeit 2 hp smaller each. But next is something much more crazed...WMD's SCLPL, which is a five-band resonant stereo equalizer which also has the ability to morph between user-definable presets, of which there's nine. Then you've got Omsonic's Universal Panner, which gives you six inputs with unity gain and user-controllable spatialization. Then, now that your signal is in stereo, there's a Happy Nerding FX Aid XL...same Spin FV-1 chip as the Erica, but way smaller. Then out of that is your stereo out via a Happy Nerding Isolator, which can help a lot with noise and ground-loop issues, gives you a ganged stereo level control, and puts a pair of transformers into the audio path at the end. This means you can hit that module a little harder, and you'll get some nice transformer saturation to warm the sound up even more.

Bottom row: Your MIDI interface, followed by a buffered mult for splitting pitch CV to your VCOs. Since there's five of these now, adding this was a countermeasure against voltage sag. Next, your noise, random, and sample and hold, plus a track and hold function if desired. Then there's a pair of Voltatone LFOs with full CV control and a few other tricks, and this is followed by the usefulness that IS Maths. Following the Maths, you've got a 3xVCA from Happy Nerding and a 4ms SISM, which is a complex module for various sorts of modulation mixing and alterations. Then the EGs...Intellijel's Quadrax/Qx offers four loopable or cascadeable AR envelopes...another one of those ridiculously useful mod sources. And last, a Doepfer dual ADSR with some voltage control tricks as well.

Now, this really hits home. By eliminating the oversized B. modules and multi-functioning some aspects, you still have what you had, PLUS more. Much more controllable, too. The big drawback is the price, which has gone up by $1300...but you definitely get what you pay for with these improvements.