In reply to Jim:

Haha I wouldn't say "happy" is the right word :)

well don't buy modules that don't make you happy - wait a while and find the ones that do and buy them instead!!!

Haha yes indeed! To clarify, I think the Neutron seems pretty awesome! It's kind of angry (though I've heard nice flowy things with it too) and my other things don't quite have that kind of anger. It's more B's questionable ethics. One can kinda dance around that some given that the Neutron was built by the synth folks that B acquired? I'm personally not bothered by B making clones of old synths where the patents expired (tons of VSTs do this after all). But there's been a few blatant ripoffs of current products that give me pause. I know some question the quality but I've never had a B piece of equipment go bad on me personally and I've used several, though in terms of quality, there have to be some concessions. One thing I know for at least some synths is the copious use of surface-mount parts - so not easy to repair.

hahaha - the manual is good - but the illustrated supplement is BETTER
Yeah this plus the other panel I found really helped me figure out a lot more about how it works, and yeah I see why it's very popular! Mutable's Stages also caught my eye while looking at Maths as well. Not the same thing but neat to see how flexible some of these modules can really be.

it's a pleasure to help - especially when it's so well appreciated!
Yes indeed so very much appreciated! Really helped me figure out things and avoid some mistakes!

In reply to Lugia:

OK, I looked at the most recent iteration of this, and figured I could do better. After all, those B. 100M modules are honkin' big, and there's definitely ways to make better use of the cab space by adding more functionality by scaling some module sizes back. This take actually includes ALL of the functions you had...and a few new wrinkles.
ModularGrid Rack
Hoo boy...

My goodness that is a work of art! Thank you so much! I had no idea some of those modules were even a thing! The S&H in particular I was having a hard time with as I couldn't find one (other than the large B) with built in noise. Heck I even looked at Doepfer so not sure how I missed that!

Explanation is wonderful too! Thank you! I'll have to slowly make my way through all those. So much cool stuff in there, thanks for running through it all too! That power 1HP thing is super neat and I didn't think about ground lift but yeah that could end up being really helpful (especially if I end up putting it opposite my current synths and conventional rack). Such a really cool thing for you to do! I couldn't help but share that with the Mrs but, of course, she asked "how much" and I showed here the price and she just laughed and walked away haha so....well I might have to build that thing over time surely :)

Thanks to you both! Really looking forward to it all!