Thread: Thoughts?

So I’ve managed to buy a second case which gave me a chance to rearrange some stuff in my first case. You’ll probably be put off by the Model D in the second rack because of the space it’s taking up, but this is the setup that works for me and I’ll stick with it for now. I know a lot of people utilizing their model d this way and I think it’ll be a good way for me to avoid buying more modules for the time being. I can utilize the case it came in with other modules if I really need to or just sell it. I haven’t installed the modules in the case yet - I want to make sure I have a solid plan first. You’ll notice that i have a lot of sequencers and that’s because I like utilizing different sequencers for different patches….so I planned everything making sure nothing is redundant.

The only modules I DON’T own yet are the Hysteria oscillators, Intellijel Quad VCA, and Polaris. What are your thoughts on the Polaris filter? Also, what kind of module do i need to add glide in my sequences? Is a slew module what I’m looking for?

If you have any suggestions regarding placement of the modules, please let me know. Also would be grateful to know your thoughts on what other modules I could add to this.

Grateful for your time!

First Rack

Second Rack

First Rack

Second Rack