Quantizing:
I had been looking at the bard quartet for ages, and the new expander for it definitely would have appealed if I hadnt bought the arpitecht and the tenderfoot quad quantizer just as it came out. I have actually found the arpitecht is doing a ton of work for me lately and is incredibly flexible, and with quantised outputs from the metron/voltare I've barely touched the quad quantizer.

Mixing:
I'm still trying to figure this out, I've been relying on the Jumble Henge to mix down into stereo, but its not going to cut it for me much longer, and I've been trying to wrap my brains around what would, all I've narrowed it down to is having fader controls and being able to handle stereo.

FX:
The FX aid is great, I also use beads for granular/delay/reverb, and I have a Arbhar & lubadh for additional reverb and delay if not otherwise being used for their main purpose. This is an area I constantly find tempting, but I try to limit myself on so that I can make space for more utilities.

Sequencing:
I went a bit nuts in this space, picking up a used Metron completely changed my approach to it, alongside the Arpitecht which can provide grids like controls. The S8 is very straightforward, but definitely needs a quantiser as each pot has a large range. The varigate 4+ is a solid alternative, each slider has a large range too, but there is a combo to narrow down the adjustment to make it more usable.