ModularGrid Rack

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but hopefully...

Hello. I have decided to become a Nerdseq guy. I've been recently playing/working in a group where I program songs and perform them live with a drummer using the Polyend Tracker somewhat fot samples but mostly as a MIDI sequencer/clock for a couple synths and effects I fiddle around with. Basically, I want to adapt this workflow to my existing modular setup as well, and I want to try it with the Nerdseq and all its CV outs rather than a MIDI to CV converter. If I like it, I will probably get the more CV and video expander, and maybe the one with the encoder if I'm feeling rich one day. I don't have enough things to trigger to need 16 triggers and I'm not on the hunt for new voices or anything, but I can't rule anything out.

I have the stuff I want to control with it already - a Moog Mavis, a Pico System III, a small Buchla Tiptop based system that is slightly cramped but a lot of fun, and I suppose my Dust Collector counts as well (though it mostly modulates itself, and I soend maybe half my time onstage playing with it anyway because it's my favorite). It all sounds pretty great to me, but I want to organize it a bit and have a repertoire of structures I can work through.

My question is: what would you add next to a Nerdseq to make it more "playable"? Like, to mess with basic sequences on the fly as they progress and evolve over an arrangement that I've considered in advance (at least in skeletal form). Basically things to make a single patch for a single show as flexible as possible.

I have an 84hp rack and an endorphin.es 2hp power supply for the Nerdseq and whatever else when I get it, and I plan to build this up slowly as and carefully as money becomes available, buy while I have this set up as an 84hp setup, I'm not married to that amount of space for this task. These were my thoughts so far, though:

• Matrix mixer to move CV to different places on a whim
  • Maths to do Maths stuff. I've always wanted to try a Maths and I like the idea of access to stuff like slew limiting, envelope rise and fall, attenuverting, etc. as I go. I can even use it to filter one of the samples if I feel crazy.
  • Precision adder for moving notes around so that they're still notes.

Maybe a sequential switch as well? I know this isn't an exact science, but I'm trying to see if there's any other cool utilities for this task I haven't thought of yet (I already have a mixer that handles Eurorack). Any help would be greatly appreciated.