this user has left ModularGrid

I find it hard to figure out... limited instructions/instruction reading (maybe I did not read them)... but pretty much the only use I have for it at the moment with my software, reaktor blocks, are sequencers, LFOs and an input into Ableton, one. Also the inputs/outputs look cool but are loose and seem to be inferior in quality/construction... patch cables will just fall out if bumped lightly, there is nothing holding them in place. I am not able to make the ES-8 work the way I intended if blocks is used as a plug-in with ableton. Blocks has to be used in standalone, which is not what I was expecting. Not too interested in many of the other modules in my software (NI blocks) but I guess I could try to modulate the digital shtuff that comes out of it... I could not get an ADSR in blocks to work, receiving and sending cv... got frustrated, maybe I will read through everything again someday and try again. I was thinking I could use this for VCAs, ADSRs, LFOs, Sequencers... halfway there... Wish someone would make some useful videos.... bahhh hahahahahahahaha ahhh.