Hi Ronin,

I have tried VCV rack (and that is why I am trying to build a physical one) but what I cannot tried on VCV is to connect with other synths in my set up, Digitakt, Digitone, Se-02, Volcas, mackie 12vlz and few fx pedals.

As far as I know, Endorphin Shuttle Control can map various functions like clock, modulation, envelope, lfo etc. via cc midi control from Digitakt.

Here is setting plan; Morphagene to sampling audio from my synths and many kinds of sound source and play back granular loop, while Clouds and Rings to process and give texture to the sound from either Morphagene or my external synths and all modulated by Digitakt via Shuttle Control. After learning the limitations and capabilities of Digitakt + Shuttle Control as well as to connect/ process sounds of other gears mentioned, then I can plan for 2*84 hp and get more modules.

What I have been searching is Filter module with both low and high pass. Do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks for your advice anyway. I understand your point and willing to hear lots of comments. Sorry for my bad English that I cannot explain well though.