Hi Nerophix,

Pfeew... With a budget of Euro 700 I would recommend to put your plans on hold and save first a bit more so you feel financially more comfortable. A good rack is already Euro 700 (Intellijel 7U for example). If you go for low cost Doepfer, the A-100LS9 is at Euro 349, that's about the smallest I would consider if I were you. With that there is only Euro 351 left for your budget, for that you wouldn't get all those modules you displayed in the rack...

Sorry, I wouldn't know what MMG or Clouds can be replaced by.

For "classic" modules and looking at your budget, please have a look at some of the Doepfer modules, they are reasonably priced and are good products. I got several modules of Doepfer myself and I am quite happy with them.

I still recommend to play first a lot more around with the Moog, that gives you more experience and also for yourself a better idea of what you want and meanwhile you can try to save some more money to increase your budget. Then next year if your budget is hopefully in 4 digits area then plan again, by then you should better idea of what you want regarding your experiences with the Moog.

Good luck and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads