Hey Garfield,
Thanks for your feedback and kind words - I'm kinda humbled and in all honesty, while I may have some percussion-skills, I am not overly talented. Back in the day I played drums in a band or two but as it happens I'm just about to sell all my drum gear. I'm more and more attracted to electronic percussion though, I think, if done with feel and good timing, "not programmed percussion" can make the whole set a litte more organic. If I ever make it to the stage again, I'll have the Nord gear up there with me. As for this video, my time and groove were not the best, thanks to the camera, I'm much better when it's not rolling :)
Thanks for the tip on Die Wilde Jagd, I listened to a few of their tunes and I love what I hear. I'd say at points it's krautrock reinvented, other times it's pure experimentalism. And I love German lyrics, eventhough my German skills are weaker than I'd like them to be. Still, my long-time favs include Einstürzende Neubauten and Rammstein :)
My recommendations: Electro Guzzi (a trio from Austria I guess, they play techno-ish tunes on mostly regular instruments, the Nord Drum+Pad included :), and Brand Brauer Frick, another band with classic/traditional instruments playing very tight, "programmed-like" music. I love when there are no rules in music and diverse universes meet in harmony :)
Thanks again and alles cute! :)
Cheers, Gabor

I am inspired by birth, death and the events inbetween.

https://youtube.com/@aphewgoodman