MNLO, Thank you so much for the help :) Yes, I should invest in a 84hp 6U case! You're right. Unfortunately the pre built rigs are all a little out of my initial budget ahaha I prefer to slowly add components. Thank you so much for the CVC Rack tip, I downloaded the software and it's been wonderful, such a great tool indeed.
For the type of sound I'm after, I would like something versatile, something not too specific.. I do like acid stuff, but I also love ambient! I'm mainly into techno, so basslines should be something I want to make with my rack.

I'm always afraid of beginning my journey into eurorack because I don't know anyone personally who could help me with it.. So I try to use forums to learn most of it.

Do you have a suggestion of what kind of essential modules I should get? - a VCO, a VCF, a VCA, an EG, an LFO, and probably some kind of mixer/output module (to output the modular to my mixer and then my monitors). I should probably need a MIDI interface, with CV and Gate, because I'm going to sequence it with my Digitakt, or an external midi sequencer.

Thank you again, it's hard to start ahah but I'm sure I will love the ride! :)
Cheers,
-Nico