Hi Sacguy71,

No, I don't have experience with WMD - Metron as such, however I did download the manual and read it about 2 till 3 times completely through and it's either my bad reading skills or this Metron only can run forwards... :-(

As you know I am also looking for "that perfect sequencer" (that doesn't seem to exist, not really surprisingly I guess), Metron was quite high on the sequencer-wish-list however when I discovered that it most likely only can run forwards then I decided to put it at the bottom of my top list of sequencers. I have already an Elektron that only can run forwards, so that's enough sequencer for me that can run forwards only ;-) I remember you got some Elektron stuff too, so you might want to check that out on the Metron at your local dealer once the situation allows you. Please test the Metron if it can run backwards and do random, if yes, I would be very much interested in the Metron; though it might come too late for me since I think I made my mind up on this matter.

I also had a look at my local dealer and the availability date of the Endorphin.es - Ground Control has once delayed again... now till mid of November. I think I am going to give up on the Ground Control and decide to go for another approach (regarding sequencers):

I will "split" my requirements into two sequencers. One for drum/percussion (I think that's going to become the Erica Synths - Drum Sequencer) and one for the voices, that one I am not 100% sure yet, but that might become the Five12 - Vector.

Busy with the last checks and kind of "final decision" but I think that's going to be it. Pity of the almost 1.5 year waiting time spent on the Ground Control...

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads