Hi Sacguy71,

ha, ha, yeah, all sequencers (that are interesting) together to "not need to decide which sequencer to take" is an option as well ;-) Expensive option though.

As mentioned already in another post but for completeness of this post regarding the Ground Control, my local dealer has now put the availability of this Ground Control towards mid February 2021... After one and a half years of waiting for the Ground Control, I had enough of it and I am going another road. Not sure which one yet but for the drum/percussion I got now the Drum Sequencer from Erica Synths. Didn't play much with it yet but so far the first impression is good. Easy to understand, easy to change things, so far it looks like a good choice.

Now I need to make up my mind for the "voice sequencer" that handles the voices, I am thinking of the Five12 - Vector + Jack expander. If the WMD - Metron had different direction running modes (which it doesn't have!) then I think I would go for the Metron but since it doesn't have that, I think it's going to be the Vector, but let's see. First I want to play a bit with the Drum Sequencer.

Good luck with your sequencer hunting :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads