sequencing: yeah, not sure about pitch sequencing to be honest. I havent found anything small and convincing for in rack sequencing, so im considering a beatstep pro.. if u have any leads, let me know! for drum sequencing i will use euclidean circles for kick hats and dfam.

I think you are going about the the wrong way - as are a lot of others - especially those who ask "how to fill my Xhp gap"

start with the modules that mean something to you and fit the case around them (with space for expansion) - NOT buy a case and try to cram everything in - which happens so often - especially with people 'trying to economise' - small cases = false economy
or
just get used to getting more and more cases!!!

Noise Engineering have a weekly question on instagram, a while back it was what is your main sequencer? - my reply - pams, sinfonion, erica pico SEQ, marbles, branches, zularic repetitor, beatstep pro and fader step... they are sequencer modules - that combine to make a sequencer

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities