ModularGrid Rack

Ok this is what I have so far. The bottom row is a 84hp Nifty case and I want to turn that into a dedicated drum rack, the top 2 rows will serve as synth voices and are 121 hp.

So I will be moving things like the BIA to the drum rack but what else would you move/add? I’m quite liking the Vpme.de module

I have had previous advice from Lugia who has been wonderful and I took on board many of his ideas and suggestions. I’m yet to buy a wavefolder but still deciding between tip top, Intellijel and Doepfer . Any suggestions? For now I have that kind of idea on the rubicon 2 and I have an algorithm in Braids. I like the intellijel Wavefolder one though as I use it all the time in Softubes modular and was the reason I bought the hardware version of the rubicon too. For his logic module suggestion I have these in the distings and I think I need to learn how to harness these better before I buy a dedicated module.

Do I need more vca’s I have two built into Braids and Plaits?

Is there an advantage to buying a dedicated fx module, like fx aid xl?

I’m finding that a lot of my patches somehow end up using maths in the signal path and I end up messing with that thing for hours as soon as I see another flashing blinking light show up which as a jack near it. What else is like this?

Please don’t ask about my chipz and cellsz from cre8audio. The less said about them the better. If you are a newbie reading this stay away from their cheap as chipz(sic) products and invest in something like the BIA instead who account for drawing 5v power from 12v rails and also give you the option of using dedicated 5v If required. They will blame everybody else even you if you try to contact them and not take any accountability for poor design.

I’m in two minds about fx and a better mixer as I’m probably more inclined to record into Ableton/Bitwig And so the Es8 is really great for that side. I don’t plan on live shows lol..I’m not mylarmelodies but he is a constant source of inspiration.

Is there anything essential I am missing?

The Hermod is going to be paired with a Digitakt.

I know all this sounds mad and erratic and I know maybe the advice maybe to learn what I have but this is taking me back to what I loved before I became very DAW focused, it’s not knowing and making music that has awakened my passions and I just want to keep wiring jacks without really knowing fully what the desired effect will be. I hope some of you may be able to relate?

Any help would be appreciated? tia