it really depends what you are trying to aim for long term - this just adds a oscillator and a few basic effects

personally I would start by expanding the modulation capabilities some more

maths (see the 'maths illustrated supplement'), links, kinks, shades and veils (or modules that add the same functionality)

and then look at maybe adding another voice (sound source, sound modifier, modulation source) and ways to combine them more - a matrix mixer for modulation and an end of chain mixer (unless you have an external one already)

if you want to get the most variety out of your patches try to think in this ratio:

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

I would also suggest reading a load of other - 'how to expand my (insert name of semi-modular)' threads - they are all relevant
-- JimHowell1970

Thank you! I think what I'm interested in mostly at first is things to add flavor to the sequences that I make with the S2. That's why I thought of reverb and delay and stuff like that...but I also would eventually like my system to allow me to make sequences of sounds I like, but also generative patches so it basically plays itself and I can manipulate it with settings and effects.