Greetings ModularGrid peoples

This is my first post here.

So, the setup below is my initial design for a more-or-less standalone ideas/fun factory. It will be installed into an Intellijel's 7U 104 Performance Case. Roughly, the top row is all IO and utilities. the 2nd row is all sampling and percussion sequencing. The 3rd row is two synth voices. All this will be to be sequenced an controlled by an Arturia Keystep Pro.

What I want this system to do:

• be a inspiration factory in the studio
  • integrate with my pedal board both at home and on the road
  • be an accompaniment/effects processor for me during live performances both solo and in my band.

Plan A (at this moment) is to integrate this design with my pedal board and studio via a mixer of some sort - I can't decide which one. Said mixer needs to have at least two aux sends, 8 inputs and very as small as possible. Any ideas peoples?

As for this design itself: I'd appreciate your thoughts and advice. I'm an old hand with synthesis in general but have never built a earorack system before.

My current thoughts are:

• not enough stereo audio routing and control for all the sound sources
  • no enough effects (my logic is that all the effects are in my pedal board. The more I think about it, the less I like this idea)
  • Maths.... just.... why? It's very big. Will I reeeeally miss it if I swap it for a more compact envelope generator?
  • which modules are totally redundant and what functionality is sorely lacking?

Advice would be much appreciated

Spanx