Thanks all of you for sharing experience.

@JimHowell1970 Here’s the url : ModularGrid Rack
I have a field kit fx for vcas but since it’s a vca mixer they’re merged on the output.. however I may not realise how much I will miss vcas (what you see on the rack url is what I planned to get but haven’t filled all the space yet).
What is a « quad cascading one » ?
For trigger, pitch and gate I also have a keystep and an mpc one (as a midi interface with the rest of my studio for sequencing). I intend to be satisfied with it for the moment given the staggering sums involved in the transition to modular.

Regarding the connection of my system without attenuation to my studio mixer, my mixer is digital (presonus studiolive), so I avoid clipping at all costs then it leads me to always watch the vu-meter (which is right behind me). And, might be wrong but I think attenuators are kind of a second hand solution for my purpose, especially because the output issue comes from the need of headphones socket.

@Cangore thanks, I already took a look on that module and yes it could finally fix all of my needs. But i still expect to find finer solution. Now, regarding that perfection doesn’t exists and since I don’t own an es-9, an harvest man quad pedal send and a proper solution with input gain +30db, I should consider taking 10hp for that.

I have to confess that my case seems too be already too small… 😐