\The first thing that jumps out at me is how are you sculpting your modulation? I'd recommend looking at the Happy Nerding 3xMIA, you can mix, mult, invert, attenuate and offset your CV through it which might give you more control.

re: sequencing, I've still not really clicked with marbles (which I'm going to equate to your bloom), and I bought quite a few sequencers (Marbles, 8s, Varigate 4+, bin seq, dnipro Dot, ornaments & crime, mimetic digitalis) but having recently picked up the Metron & Arpitecht and they made the whole case come alive from a sequencing point of view, I now use the mimetic digitalis alongside those two and I feel like I have a lot more control over standard sequencing as well as sequenced modulation.

for four sound sources, I think you might need a bigger case to get the most out of them
-- Sythic

Thanks Sythic, all really useful thoughts! I nearly bought an MIA but couldn't get hold of one. I thought I would use channels 3 and 4 on Maths for the same purpose, but will look for it again.

Will check out Metron and Arpitecht - thank you!

And fear not, I have a 6U rack brute with nothing in it at present - looks like it will be getting used!

Cheers,
-J