A kind of answer...

Welcome here. I absolutely agree to what is indicated by @HGsynth.
We have to admit that all these things have been written a hundred times here.
So you will forgive me if I only develop one point. Actually the starting point: the size of the case...

If you want to enter the modular world, there is a good chance that you will buy other modules in the months or years that follow. For example, you will wish to complete your setup with a specific filter, an interesting effect, or simply be seduced by the presentation of a new module in a YouTube video. Or a concept that is not familiar to you today might seem indispensable to you tomorrow, a matrix mixer for example, a logic module, a sequential switch, another type of synthesis, etc. Or a type of module that did not exist before will be born and it will correspond to your philosophy, as for example recently with the Droid system: look at the incredible success it achieves (see page ‘Top Modules’). Personally, this does not correspond at all to my modular ethics, But I know many who have suddenly embraced it with sincere (and noisy) sighs of satisfaction.

All this long blah-blah about what? No one knows what your intentions will be tomorrow. But one thing is certain, a 'medium-sized' case to start is not the size of a grand piano. And its price is only that of a good module.

Depending on your sensitivity to an exterior appearance or brand, you may be interested in:

Tiptop Audio Mantis (2 x 104 HP)
Arturia RackBrute 6U (2 x 88 HP)
Behringer Eurorack Go (2 x 140 HP)
Doepfer A-100 LC6 (2 x 84 HP)

And of course keep your Subharmonicon in its box, needless to say :)

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).