VIEW THE RACK BEGINNINGS
ModularGrid Rack
(Eventually will be moving the Model D as the rack fills up)

Ronin1973
Appreciate your feedback! Linking with ableton and my computer is an eventual goal but having a hard time pulling the trigger on those modules (Es-9 & midi cv expansion) right now. Again I want the eurorack to also function as standalone as much as possible and dont want too much of a headache as I already have a major learning curve as it is. But want to move that direction sooner than later.
On the synth level to line converters, do you have any recommendations?

JimHowell1970
Hey See you pretty active on here, this is my first post, so forgive me as I'm learning how to use this! I posted a link to the rack above that I have with my current modules, and a few from my wish list off to the side.

As far as utilities go, thats exactly the kind of feedback and recommendations im looking for! Again looking for the order of what would be most useful with what I currently have and recommendations as to what my next purchases should be considering whats on my list and what I want to accomplish.

Thanks again for your help!
-- amindy

Well, the Intellijel uJacks is exactly what I'm talking about. There are two line-level outputs on it. So that's good. As far as keeping it simple, almost any MIDI to CV converter will work. I have the FH2, which is probably a bit of overkill after reading your follow-up. The Intellijel uMIDI looks pretty tasty to fit in your Brute Rack.