Hi, been a while but thanks for all the suggestions, sadly my imaptient ass did already order all the modules, aswell as behringers brains. I really didn´t know Behringer had such a bad reputation in the modular world. And i totally get it cause they do feel really cheap (which they are), but i must say i absolutely love the sound of brains and the zverb. The doepfer modules are fine but i did notice some crosstalk with chips and cells (which is both annoying and kind of intresting), although more expensive maths would have surely been a better option.
Now the one module im actually disappointed in is the Filtamp it was the first module i got after getting the bundle and its just way to limited for its size and as @BerkleeGrad1984 pointed out its really annoying to use since in order to use the filter you have to use the amp and in order to use the amp you have to use the filter. I do like the filter but the module is just way to big and annoying to use so i will probably get a diffrent one in future.