Hello everyone.
I did not want to write anything until the issue was resolved. I had some private drama stuff happening and thus was not clear enough to answer for a full 4 days which of course, and partially understandable made some people nervous.

Nervous enough to contact many of my Instagram friends to let them know that I owe someone money etc. That is a bit unlikely behavior that surprised me and I am still learning from many of my friends and relatives everyday that they have been contacted, even my work place was contacted.

As I am well loved in my community :) nobody thought too much about it and the damage is minimal. But I will take this under advice to never underestimate peoples... energies.

All the best to all of us who love the relaxed and confident way of trading on this platform - it surely (usually) renews my hope in mankind.

Cheers
@stevelate
-- SteveLate

well, your private drama is really not my (our) consideration. we gave you the money and i want what i paid.

you did not answer to me (us) although you were responding to other messages. this was my radical, logical step