No, not in the current situation I really don't!! All I am trying to do is remind you to have a little perspective. No one has been ripped off - there was just a miscommunication, a bit of a f'up and all has come good. Better than good, with free gifts and apologies and explanations. I understand you were concerned for a couple of days, but I really do not see the problem in the end.

Really... there are more important things in life right now than your modules - you are in an insanely privileged position now to be even thinking of buying anything like this. I know I am usually keen to buy these things too, but there is no way I can do that, not right now with everything that is going on and with so much uncertainty. This is how I think the vast majority of people are feeling. People are scared, losing their jobs, family members dying. I understand it might not be affecting you directly, but people are in shock and panic the world over. It's time to give people a break unless they are actually committing an actual crime. Minor f'up does not warrant this response - not now - not ever really. No one is ripped off.

A bad trader thread should be about highlighting criminals, not falling out over a misunderstanding and someone being a bit crap.

I sincerely hope you are never victims of actual crime if this is how a misunderstanding and bad communication for a few days affects you both. I get you were concerned, sure... rightly so, but not this much surely? Especially not in such a usually caring community and with a paid up member of ModularGrid (i.e. someone with a valid PayPal account) with two 'thumbs up' already?

Please, take a deep breath and let it go? Hey? Come one... we are all synth lovers. We are all decent people, we, like everyone does, just fuck up sometimes!! There's no criminal activity here, so it's time to chill out a bit and have a laugh about it maybe?

What do you say?