Hey guys! Thanks for the comments! If you want to subscribe over on YouTube I will be trying to upload regularly :)

The patch notes are also really interesting. I need to document my setups better, and your descriptions style should work quite well. I started actually documenting ins and outs of the modules but that's way to tedious.
-- zuggamasta

Yes, I was planning on documenting all the connections but my laziness won over me.. hehe I just thought that doing a quick rundown of what each module was doing would be enough.

Hi Brunomolteni,

Great track and nice video you got there! I loved that sudden change at 1:17, nice surprise :-)

Oh wow, that sound between 5:55 and 5:58, so fantastic sound, I love that! He, he, and the ending of your track is massive!!!
-- GarfieldModular

Thanks Garfield! Yes those sudden changes are hard to pull ( and a bit of a nerve wrack when recording) but when they work they really work hehe.

That moment at 5:55 is basically quickly muting the drums while at the same time triggering a fill on both the gates that trigger rings strum and the note changes on the XIIO arp, which is set to a c minor blues scale with up&down direction, basically results in quick melodic lines that contrast to the rest of the song where is mainly repeating the same note with slower triggers...