Yeah I love the sounds of the Make Noise and Erica Synths gear. Plus Erika customer support is great they replied with answers to my questions on how to order gear as most of it is not even available in the USA since they are based in Latvia! I am leaning toward getting started with a MN 0coast, Dreadbox Erebus, or Moog Mother 32 table top semi modular to learn how patching works and avoid spending a small fortune to learn the basics. Then thinking of stepping up to a kit that has the basic modules from Erica Synths like their cool Fusion Drone or Black Polivoks modular system that has the case, power and core modules all ready to go. That would save me headaches learning as a newbie and not go broke. I priced out the Erica Synths package at about 2k USD and the Make Noise package also has one at 2k and a bigger setup the Black and Gold at 4500 so if I was to put a kit together as a newbie probably would go this route to make things easier. I read that having all the same type and brand of a setup as a beginner is wise in terms of troubleshooting issues and support.