The Harmonaigh gives the intervals from one source but gives a 1v/Oct signal for each so you need four good stable oscillators to get the most from it, you’ll probably find you use the Distings for reverb/delay/mod and controlling mod and you’ll probably want Plonk on percussive more than harmonic duties.Qu-bit’s chord generates it’s own sound for each and with V2 coming out soon the original unit might be pretty affordable(seen a couple on eBay already since NAMM) Quadnic’s got a polyphonic mode too and the wave sequencing mode with this is fantastic but no decent demos really, I’ve got both and if I’d picked up the Quadnic first I probably wouldn’t of bought Chord but I’m glad I’ve got it and doubt I’ll part with it anytime soon if that makes sense. I’ve not tried Marbles so can’t really comment on whether it would stand up to the task of sequencing everything but whilst it’s capabilities are quite exciting I wouldn’t personally want to be without a more traditional sequencer as well.