Thread: My First Row

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. I am on a learning journey currently and appreciate any help.
At the moment I am still finding out what each module can do, taking my time and am just creating loops. mixing them in with my other synths, which is fun. My thoughts for control are still in dispute. On the one hand I would like an outboard sequencer to control everything , Squarp Pyramid and Analogue Solutions Generator look fantastic but realistically a Beatstep Pro would probably Suffice. The other that is tempting, for a more organic feel, is some sort of random module like the Turing machine (or Marbles). Another idea I had was to get a semi modular like the Mother 32, which has a sequencer too). So comments/arguments for and against for these would be great.
I will bear the synth voice in mind though, mother 32 would be the first choice I think (although the Grandmother is lush too). I agree the Manther does look awesome and only 26hp! was looking at the Pittsburgh Lifeforms too. I did think I wanted to create my own synth voice though, and would need to add another 1 or 2 oscillators and definitely more modulation. so food for thought, thanks.