Yes and no. First of all, DC coupling only really comes into play when you're trying to send/return CVs, etc to your DAW so that software such as Silent Way, Volta, or CV Tools can directly address the modules. I use a MOTU 828 for this, myself. Expert Sleepers also has an extensive line of modules and expanders that can do this; they're sort of the...well...experts at it.

Now, all that a VCA is going to do is to control a signal's level. Linear ones (with DC coupling) are what's used for CVs and modulation signals, and exponential VCAs (AC coupled, quite often) are used for audio so that the level changes seem correct to our ear, since we perceive apparent loudness in logarithmic changes. So a VCA won't get your signal to the Presonus interface as such.

Now, I'm going to assume you're talking about Intellijel's Quad VCA here...this is a 4-VCA module with variable responses (which makes it useable for ANY signal type) which can also function as a mixer, with some configurability when patching. But again, you can't take the output directly from this and send it to the Presonus, as synthesizer signal levels are considerably hotter than what the interface is wanting to see at its inputs. Instead, the module you need for this is an output module...something that can step the level down from the +/- 10V (at max, as a rule) signals to the +/- 1.4VRMS line level that the Presonus is expecting. So, if you wanted a solution that all four of the Quad VCA's outputs can connect through, something like a Ladik P-520 or a pair of their P-530s would work.

BUT...it's very important to not pass DC in your audio path! DC can do things like wreck speakers and amps when it's present in audio signals and screw up levels and stereo balancing in recording. This was always a big danger with the ARP 2600, for example, since it had a DC-coupled audio path through the entire synth and could output DC offsets along with the audio signal, potentially causing speaker burnout, amp damage, etc. So choosing an output module with a balanced output, such as a Happy Nerding Isolator or an Intellijel OUTS, is important. These contain isolation transformers that output balanced audio on TRS jacks, which the Presonus should also have, and not only do those isolation devices prevent DC passage on to your DAW, they also help kill noise and eliminate ground loops. I always recommend that people use isolated, balanced outs for their output modules.

So if you wanted to pass audio directly from the Quad VCAs individual VCA outs, you would need a pair of those 2-channel isolated types. But if you're using the Quad VCA to mix your audio while it's still in the modular, just one isolated output will suffice. Hope that's somewhat helpful!