Hi Progerik,

Yeah, that was I was thinking too: "Use the Erica Synths Link" easy and simple, but it wasn't. As Lugia already explains, the DC parts in/on your signal might be a killer for your speakers and that's really not what you want to happen. I had this discussed (in case you are interested) in another post as well:

Forum --> Modular Discussions --> ACL & Waldorf modules --> then start to scroll almost completely to the bottom of that post (because the first 70 or 80% isn't really related to this matter). The DC part has already been a bit mentioned here and there and to better make sure to use a proper audio input/output module for that (instead of for example that Link module from Erica Synths). Just below the reply of "ModularGrid" quite at the bottom, from there onwards might be some additional information to this. To summarize: Lugia already all explained here above :-)

Carefull with DC stuff --> I didn't take any chances and got myself some audio input/output modules to make sure I don't get DC signals to the "outside" world (i.e. out of my Eurorack).

Good luck and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads