Thread: Korg ms20

Hi Lugia,

Okay thanks a lot for the background information on G-Storm, so that, indeed, sounds very good. Just a little "but" here ;-) I live in Europe and yes I can order from USA or anywhere else I want but as soon as I order from outside the EU, I have to pay import tax on it (starting from a value of Euro 20 or 25 somewhere around that), depending on the items, it's at least the VAT level (which is 19% in Germany) and if you have bad luck yet another kind of tax. I am not sure but on synthesizers it might be just that 19%. So having a dealer here in Europe takes that headache for you away so to speak.

Still will keep it in mind though and if I can't find anything via European dealers available, I still might go that road, its because of the stupid EU import tax (for private persons too), an unpleasant road to go though. Paper work, tax payments, long queues at the custom's office, etcetera.

Ridiculous right? It's 2019 and still this stupidity matters... but hey that's how it currently is (and I don't see this changing soon).

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads