Hi Lugia and Ronin,

You both hit the nail on its head and I totally agree.

Lugia, about the manual, I am afraid that what you think might happen, indeed will happen: that people don't bother to read large manuals and still focus, indeed Ronin, on the cool & fancy looking modules...

So therefore my suggestion, just write a real basic manual, I wouldn't go over 10 or max 20 pages or so because otherwise you put way too much efforts in it, and I agree, the danger that people don't completely read it becomes quite big and that would be a real pity of your efforts, it would cause frustrations to you and, let's be honest, you should/could have put that time better in enjoying your own rack and creating fantastic sounds! :-)

I wanted to start yesterday evening with a basic Visio drawing but I have a problem with by laptop (MacOS) and Parallels. I think I need to update my Parallels first before I can use Visio again. So at the moment I can't help you with a basic synth drawing, sorry about that.

Take it easy Lugia on yourself and I do think a basic manual of a few pages should be sufficient to get people starting with modular synth into the right direction. Looking at the efforts it would costs, my advice is to keep it simple and don't try to come with an extensive manual (that might be something for later in case the "basic manual" would work well). But hey, that's just my two cents, it's up to you of course.

And a big thank you for being so honest, that at the same time hits a few real good points!

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads