Thanks guys for your replies. I really understand your points of view and what you're meaning. Despite that I don't want to leave my modular departure before taking off (I've left numerous times). From your answers I perceived I really need more control over this system, of course through smaller useful modules. From where I need to start? Or...maybe, from where I can cut? Can I maybe remove the 4ms sampler? Actually I don't have a sampler in the studio and this is why I put it inside. Speaking clearer, I'm really an open mind musician and I was looking to a no controllable system (or i can say less controllable, obviously in a good and enhancing way...). I would make a system with more than one master clock, no related each one, and where I can experiment with melodies, my only beloved need in music. I put math because I read it should be the first modulator in a system. I know i'm following some intuitions, of course I gave too much importance to the single module and the whole system is now "unusable". What would you suggest? Could you please give me some "small" adjustments and try to make this system usable? Thanks for your time and your full answers.