Dear Esmooov,

Thanks for your fast and complete response. I agree with a lot of your observations and so I changed a bit the configuration. The first project was lacking the modulation sources so I added the Batumi (it was a module I was already looking for). Regarding the need of a more hands on quantizer I think I'll conserve the Tubbutec Utune. There're two main reasons: the first is that I'm looking for microtonal sequences (quantizing the ones coming from the Ultra Random Analog?) and the second is that it represents my only bridge with my other midi instruments (computer included). I read through the Tubbutec site that it can act also like a Cv to Midi converter and this is a really cool feature for me.

Second point: If compared with all the other medium size modules, there was really to many space occupied by the Metropolis. Clearly speaking, I adore Roland style melodies...that's the reason why I have put it inside the system...but I have to say that I could be interested also in something different. I've just seen a lot of videos of Qu - Bit Bloom, it is an interesting module...maybe is lacking a bit the intuitivity of the Metropolis but, in the other hand, It seems more un-schematic for experimentation. So, as you can see, I inserted both the Bloom and the Euclidean Circles (another modulo I was already looking for).

The last change I made is the 4ms audio interface that could support stereo signal I/O. This interface, in my opinion, is a good solution to process the stereo sources which come out of the Mimeophon. Another point, if I read well, is that could process two mono (or obviously 1 stereo) sources coming inside the system...this feature, as I initially explained, was another task of my system.

What do you think now? Is it look like a complete system?

Thanks again,

Marco

ModularGrid Rack