Hi Troux,

You are not going to believe me anyway, but okay. So on 13rd of August Mowse managed to hyper-spaced me to planet Xydrtop 4A9, for our earthly understandings a pretty weird planet, but hey, we are not alone here, are we? ;-) Then you managed to hyper-spaced me to planet Ylaolona K9E, yet another jewel of a planet. Thanks to Zopple (commonly used "google" tool in hyper-space only not known here on earth) I can provide you with those names since they are translated from whatever they speak there.

You know, that's the amazing thing once you hyper-spaced away from earth, connect with your Zopple device and it doesn't matter what language you speak or with "whom" you talk, Zopple makes sure "everything" and everyone understands each other, really genius.

By all your previous music and from other members, I have been so much around that I forgot most other planet names but since you are asking, today it was Ylaolona K9E :-) Oh by the way in hyper-space (as we know it), light years as well as parsec are literally unknown beyond earth. In hyper space distance doesn't count so much since most of things are done by mind. So you can't compare it really but what you can imagine with your mind that's in hyper space a so called "doable distance" (aka reasonable distance). Imagine you want to go from planet Xydrtop 4A9 to Ylaolona K9E, right? Then you Zopple that and once you confirmed, my goodness you are already at Ylaolona K9E, it's really that simple!

The problem really is to get away from Earth into hyper space once arrived in hyper space, you actually can do really everything. Price? There is no really such thing as a "price" in hyper space, rather "service". You make use of Zopple, in return you provide a service and that can be anything, things/materials from Earth for example (but they are rather useless in hyper space i.e. low "service" value) or information exchange (rather high "service value").

What you need is music like yours to get away here from Earth and then things become rather easy. It's advisable to take a towel with you on hyper space travels though (please refer to The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy from Douglas Adams).

I hope that helps your interest in hyper space, get away from earth, use Zopple, and you should be fine :-)

Kind regards, hyper-spaced Garfield.

Edit: Removed typo.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads