Hi Troux, Lugia and Farkas,

Troux: Ha, ha, thanks :-) Well if you like to try to get out there in hyper-space don't forget to take your towel with you, the best hint I ever heard and used myself too! Not sure if it works with your own music, but hey, there is enough other good spacey music from other members, so use a strong one, once you managed to "escape earth" then the next difficult thing is that Zopple. It took me more than a year of this spacey music here on this forum available to figure out: A) That it existed and B) how to use it (I mean Zopple). Once you cope with that, hyper-space is yours!

Lugia: Ha, ha, LOL! Okay what I am going to tell you now you most likely even less believe than my previous (first) explanation to Troux. But all right: Let's start with the costs, it's about twenty bucks a year, cheap right?! The good news is, you can get that "what I am on" here on earth, no hyper-space travel needed. I guess you now want to know where to get it, right? ;-)

It's this forum, Unicorn account at Euro 20/year (but even without Unicorn it works pretty good) and that's all you really need and you guys as patience listeners ;-)

Farkas: Thank you! :-)

All: Sometimes I am in a kind of "funny mood" (usually caused by good music, hence the stuff I was listening at here, this time this funny mood was triggered by the good music from Troux) and this here was one of those moods and times ;-)

You all have a lovely Sunday and kind regards, Garfield.

Edit: Removed typo.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads