This is my very first Eurorack project and although it probably sounds insane, I'd like to to build a fairly accurate clone based on the Moog System 55 using mostly Behringer modules & whatever else needed to obtain as a substitute for a few mystery modules that Moog lists in their nomenclature but didn't clearly translate to Behringer terminology. I am hoping somebody would be willing to share some of this knowledge of which correct modules can be used in place of these following units:

Moog 993 "Trigger & Envelopes Voltages Panel" (This one, I haven't a bloody clue what would substitute here)
Moog "Console Panel #2" (I'm wondering if the Behringer CP35 is the substitute here)
Moog "Console Panel #3" (I'm guessing that the Behringer CP3A-M is the substitute in this case)
Moog "Console Panel #8" (I haven't a bloody clue on this one either)

When you consider the actual Moog System 55's are in very limited production of 55 worldwide if at all, for a cost of $35,000 usd. In view of this, a mere $4k is a drop in the bucket if the Behringer clone system works reasonably close. Sounds too good to be true, eh. Anyway, your feedback, comments or advice will be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Rockasaurus