this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

Yes, the Stillson Hammer has far exceeded my expectations as a superb sequencer with ratcheting, quantizer, random patterns and so much more for the ideal 4 channel sequencer with CV and gate control. I scored a deal on it and it blows away the crappy Varigate 4+. All the Harvestman modules are beyond amazing that Scott Jaeger really is a genius and he has been kind to respond patiently to my emails. Mutable Instruments is another superb modular company as is Rossum the genius behind EMU synthesizers so having all three modules in my MDLR case makes for a killer mobile modular rig if covid ends one day I can fit on carry on airline to Germany for Superbooth! Funny as Harvestman just sends you the module in a plain box no toys and no screws even but they make some of the best coolest digital modules ever. No nonsense just awesome stuff. I think that Scott Jaeger knows this and just sends the goods no fluff just substance.
Rossum is great as well- that Trident is brutal analog madness all kinds of CV options solid tones and Morpheus Z Filter is pure brilliance.